Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Public Service Announcement #1


Ladies and gentlemen, the great Tom Waits! Now, onto business, I know it may seem as if this blog is defunct, but I can assure you it is not. Since the beginning of December, I've been experiencing some pretty serious computer issues in addition to personal problems that have held me back from posting music and doing much of anything else that involves the internet. I should have a new computer soon enough, however, and I already have reviews of some albums that I'm eager to share, so I'll be back in action before you know it, and with some decent downloading capabilities which will probably have me more active than ever. If you like what you've seen so far, stick around and don't be so quick to forget about me. ;)

Peace, brothers & sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment